2021-2022 School Year
The 2021-2022 Revised EEU Handbook as of June 1st can be found here
Registration Forms Needed for Band & Colorguard for 2021-2022 are as follows:
Esperanza High School has again offered the convenience of online Band & Colorguard Registration through FamilyID, a secure website which replaces the 15-page Athletic Clearance Packet.
TO REGISTER AND CLEAR YOUR BAND & COLORGUARD STUDENT: A parent/guardian should register by using this link: Familyid. If you have any questions, FamilyID’s customer service is available firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 ext 1.
- Sports Pre-Participation Physical Form: ◊ In addition to registering for Band & Colorguard, you are required to turn in an original Physical at the first day of band camp – Monday August 17th between 8am and 8:30am (If you had the physical done at one of the High Schools in the district toward the end of the 2020-2021 school year and they took the physical form there; you don’t need to worry about anything, your physical form is already on file at the school). No copies will be accepted by Esperanza High School – only the original, but we do ask that you make a copy (if you can) for the EEU Boosters records. The physical form can be found below (no other forms from your doctor will be accepted). Please make sure the bottom of the physical is completely filled out and each box filled in by the doctor.
- Proof of Health Insurance – Mandatory: You may upload a front and back copy of student’s health insurance card through FamilyID registration -or- You may hand deliver it on Monday August 16th between 8am and 8:30am along with the signed Physical -or- You may drop if off in the Athletics Office, Room 759. To enroll in the Myers-Stevens Insurance program, go to: www.myers-stevens.com.
- If you have any questions, please contact Cynthia Connally (athletic clerk) at (714) 986-7540 Ext. 13121 between 9:30am and 1:15pm.
These are the forms you will need to have ready at the first day of band camp, August 16th 2021 between 8:00am and 8:30am:
- PYLUSD – Physical Form
- A Copy of the Front and Back of your Insurance Card
- EEU Rules & Regulations Agreement 2021-2022
And these forms you will need to have ready for EEU Registration Night during your students specific day and time in August 2021 that you can find on the calendar here: Calendar
- Copy of your Registration Confirmation Email from FamilyID
- Parent Permission, Emergency Medical & Waiver of Claims
- EEU 2021-2022 Performance Donation Form
- EEU Band & Colorguard Registration form
Click here to view the EHSEU bylaws.