2019-2020 School Year
The 2019-20 EEU Handbook can be found here
Registration Forms Needed for Band & Colorguard for 2019-2020 are as follows:
Esperanza High School has again offered the convenience of online Band & Colorguard Registration through FamilyID, a secure website which replaces the 15-page Athletic Clearance Packet.
TO REGISTER AND CLEAR YOUR BAND & COLORGUARD STUDENT: A parent/guardian should register by using this link: https://www.familyid.com/esperanza-high-school. If you have any questions, FamilyID’s customer service is available firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 ext 1.
- Sports Pre-Participation Physical Form: ◊ In addition to registering for Band & Colorguard, you are required to turn in an original Physical at the first day of band camp – Monday August 12th between 8am and 8:30am (If you had the physical done at one of the High Schools in the district toward the end of the 2018-2019 school year and they took the physical form there; you don’t need to worry about anything, your physical form is already on file at the school). ◊No copies will be accepted by Esperanza High School – only the original, but we do ask that you make a copy (if you can) for the EEU Boosters records. The physical form can be found below (no other forms from your doctor will be accepted). Please make sure the bottom of the physical is completely filled out and each box filled in by the doctor.
- Proof of Health Insurance – Mandatory: ◊You may upload a front and back copy of student’s health insurance card through FamilyID registration -or- ◊You may hand deliver it on Monday August 12th between 8am and 8:30am along with the signed Physical -or- ◊You may drop if off in the Athletics Office, Room 759. To enroll in the Myers-Stevens Insurance program, go to: www.myers-stevens.com.
- If you have any questions, please contact Cynthia Connally (athletic clerk) at (714) 986-7540 Ext. 13121 between 9:30am and 1:15pm.
These are the forms you will need to have ready at the first day of band camp, August 12th 2019 between 8:00am and 8:30am:
- PYLUSD – Physical Form
- A Copy of the Front and Back of your Insurance Card
- EEU Rules & Regulations Agreement 2019-2020
And these forms you will need to have ready for EEU Registration Night during your students specific day and time in August 2019 that you can find on the calendar here: Calendar
- Copy of your Registration Confirmation Email from FamilyID
- Parent Permission, Emergency Medical & Waiver of Claims
- EEU 2019-2020 Performance Donation Form
- EEU Band & Colorguard Registration form
- Please bring your checkbooks (all checks made out to the EEU) during your scheduled time slots as we will be collecting performance donations,taking orders for Dinkles and gloves, and specific to all incoming Freshman (band and colorguard) You can order your students only mandatory EEU Hoodie. There will be other EEU logo wear for students, family and friends available for purchase.
- We also ask that every EEU family donate 1 case (24 bottles) of water. Please bring this with you during your scheduled time at registration. We need this water to be able to keep the students hydrated all year long during the many events the EEU performs in. Most of it will get used during Marching Season as the students will be working hard during football games, parades and field show events!
Click here to view the EHSEU bylaws.