Upcoming Events & Information
- May 19, 2021 Big Band Blowout Information – Here – Online Concert Tickets – Here
- Washington DC Trip Information – Updated May 13, 2021 – Here
- Covid 19 Shared Responsibility Commitment – print, sign and turn in at first rehearsal – Here
- 2021 – 2022 Incoming Freshmen Flyer – Here
- 2021 – 2022 Volunteer Sheet – Here
- Please use quick link to the right for 21-22 Registration Information
- 2021 Band Banquet Information – Here – Invitation – Here
- May 17th to June 2nd – Savers Fundraiser Drop Off – Info – Here
- May 22nd -31st – Virtual 5K $45 per person – Registration Info – Here
Tuesday, May 18
Big Band Blowout Rehearsal
With Mr. Stafford in the EHS band room
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm Jazz III
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm Bernardo Yorba Middle School (Jocelyn Crecia-Director)
- 4:30 pm – 5:15 pm Jazz II
- 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm Jazz I
Big Band Blowout
7:00 pm – Virtual Concert
BBB Student Performer Information – Performing Arts Center, El Dorado, HS
- 5:15 pm Call time for rhythm section
- 5:30 pm Call time for horn players
- 5:45 pm Group Warm-Up
- 6:00 pm Sound check AND Live Stream link sent out
- 6:40 pm Doors open and Jazz III starts
JAZZ PERFORMANCE ATTIRE:
Jazz I: Black suit, black shirt, red based tie
Jazz II: Black suit, white shirt, red based tie
Jazz III: Black suit, white shirt, straight black tie
Ladies in all ensembles can wear black dress or skirt or pants, and a black top (Jazz I)
or white top (II/III)
- May 18,25, June 1 2021 – 21-22 Students Rehearsal from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Previous Booster Meeting Minutes
- May 7th, 2020 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- September 1st, 2020 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- October 6th, 2020 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- November 3rd, 2020 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- December 1st, 2020 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- January 5th, 2021 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- February 2nd, 2021 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- March 2nd, 2021 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- April 6th, 2021 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
Get Text Messages from the EEU
Sign up to receive important updates from The EEU with Remind.
- Parents/Students – General EEU text the message @cf46gk to the number 81010
- Students – EEU Students – text the message @eeu18 to the number 81010
- Parents/Students – Percussion Ensemble text the message @kgf82e to the number 81010
- Parents/Students – Guard text the message @d8a7g8 to the number 81010
- Parents/Students – Jazz I text the message @7g27bk to the number 81010
- Parents/Students – Jazz II text the message @a7hg7g8 to number 81010
- Parents/Students – Jazz III text the message @f6933f to number 81010
You’ll start to receive important text messages from the EEU
Corporate donations are a great way to help fund the band and color guard program! If you enjoy soliciting corporate donations, or work for a company that supports local schools or arts programs, please contact Rosie Delgado or Martha Stewart at: firstname.lastname@example.org A special “thank you” to those who have already helped obtain corporate donations!
Picture and Video Updates
If you like to take pictures and videos of the band and color guard, share them here by contacting the webmaster at: email@example.com
Why Music? Why Band? What gives these children an advantage? What do they have that the non-music students have? Why are music students recruited with such intensity by every profession? Click here to read the article about it.
How does music benefit our students? Click here to find out.
Help the Band!
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
It’s very simple to sign up. You just go the their website, Farm Fresh To You and follow the instructions when you click on the sign up tab. Don’t forget to enter the promo code “EEU” so we get 10% donated back to the program from every purchase.
Support the band with several other different fundraising opportunities here!
Scrip fundraising allows families to easily earn rebates with everyday spending.
One half of the rebate is deposited into the general EEU (Esperanza Entertainment Unit) account and one half goes directly into your son or daughter’s individual band/color guard account.
The money earned can be used to pay for performance donations, color guard fees, jazz trips like Reno, banquet, logo wear, etc.
Scrip is a gift card for retail outlets, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, and fast food establishments. You can order the hard plastic cards or use Scrip now which is an email version of the scrip. You will be surprised at how many different choices there are.
Simply use scrip gift cards for everyday purchases or to give as gifts and see the money in your student’s band account grow.