Upcoming Events & Information
- Thursday May 23rd – Ding Tea Meet & Eat – 3 PM to 8 PM Flyer here
- Friday May 24th – Big Band Blow Out – 7 PM District PAC – Flyer here
- Wednesday May 29th – Spring Concert – 5:30 PM Dinner – Order here – 7 PM Concert
- Sell Big Band Blowout Tickets
- Rehearsals 6 PM to 9 PM – Wednesday May 8th, May 15th, May 22nd
Previous Booster Meeting Minutes
- August 13th, 2018 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- September 4th, 2018 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- October 2nd, 2018 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- November 6th, 2018 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- December 19th, 2018 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- January 8th, 2019 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- February 5th, 2019 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- March 5th, 2019 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
- April 2nd, 2019 Booster Meeting Minutes Here
Get Text Messages from the EEU
Sign up to receive important updates from The EEU with Remind.
- Parents/Students – General EEU text the message @cf46gk to the number 81010
- Students – EEU Students – text the message @eeu18 to the number 81010
- Parents/Students – Percussion Ensemble text the message @kgf82e to the number 81010
- Parents/Students – Guard text the message @d8a7g8 to the number 81010
- Parents/Students – Jazz I text the message @7g27bk to the number 81010
- Parents/Students – Jazz II text the message @a7hg7g8 to number 81010
- Parents/Students – Jazz III text the message @f6933f to number 81010
You’ll start to receive important text messages from the EEU
Corporate donations are a great way to help fund the band and color guard program! If you enjoy soliciting corporate donations, or work for a company that supports local schools or arts programs, please contact Rosie Delgado or Martha Stewart at: firstname.lastname@example.org A special “thank you” to those who have already helped obtain corporate donations!
Picture and Video Updates
If you like to take pictures and videos of the band and color guard, share them here by contacting the webmaster at: email@example.com
Why Music? Why Band? What gives these children an advantage? What do they have that the non-music students have? Why are music students recruited with such intensity by every profession? Click here to read the article about it.
How does music benefit our students? Click here to find out.
Help the Band!
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
It’s very simple to sign up. You just go the their website, Farm Fresh To You and follow the instructions when you click on the sign up tab. Don’t forget to enter the promo code “EEU” so we get 10% donated back to the program from every purchase.
Support the band with several other different fundraising opportunities here!
Scrip fundraising allows families to easily earn rebates with everyday spending.
One half of the rebate is deposited into the general EEU (Esperanza Entertainment Unit) account and one half goes directly into your son or daughter’s individual band/color guard account.
The money earned can be used to pay for performance donations, color guard fees, jazz trips like Reno, banquet, logo wear, etc.
Scrip is a gift card for retail outlets, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, and fast food establishments. You can order the hard plastic cards or use Scrip now which is an email version of the scrip. You will be surprised at how many different choices there are.
Simply use scrip gift cards for everyday purchases or to give as gifts and see the money in your student’s band account grow.