2022-2023 School Year
Esperanza High School has again offered the convenience of online EEU Band & Colorguard Registration through FamilyID, a secure website which replaces the 15-page Athletic Clearance Packet. FamilyID instruction information and the sports physical forms can be found HERE from the EHS website (www.esperanzahs.net).
TO REGISTER AND CLEAR YOUR BAND & COLORGUARD STUDENT
- A parent/guardian should register by using this link FamilyID.
If you have any questions, FamilyID’s customer service is available email@example.com
or 800-311-4060 (Updated 5/5/22).
- Sports Pre-Participation Physical Form
In addition to registering for Band & Colorguard, you are required to turn in an original Physical at the first day of band camp, that Monday between 8am and 8:30am. The physical form can be found below. No other forms from your doctor will be accepted by Esperanza High School. Please make sure the bottom of the physical is completely filled out and each box filled in by the doctor. No copies will be accepted by Esperanza High School, only the original. We do ask that you make a copy (if you can) for the EEU Boosters records.
*If you had the physical done at one of the High Schools in the district toward the end of the previous school year and they took the physical form there; you don’t need to worry about anything, your physical form is already on file at the school.
- Proof of Health Insurance Mandatory:
1) You may upload a front and back copy of student’s health insurance card
through FamilyID registration -or-
2) You may hand deliver it on the first Monday between 8am and 8:30am along with the signed Physical -or-
3) You may drop if off in the Athletics Office, Room 759.
(To enroll in the Myers-Stevens Insurance program, go to: www.myers-stevens.com.)
Contact the EHS Athletic Clerk
If you have any specific questions about clearance for your student,
please call (714) 986-7540 Ext. 13121 between 9:30am and 1:15pm.
EHS Sports Physical Night on May 18th, 2022 -EHS is having a sports physical night at Yorba Linda HS on May 18, 4pm-8pm for $35 per student. This is a great way students to get their physical out of the way for next year. INFO FLYER HERE. Stop by with your forms!
For New & Returning Parent Members
FOR THE FIRST DAY OF BAND CAMP
Students will turn in a copy of completed physical, confirmation page of completed Family ID and signed Rules & Regulations Agreement at Band Camp.
These are the forms you will need to have ready at the first day of band camp,
between 8:00am and 8:30am.
- Copy of the Front & Back of Health Insurance Card/s
- PYLUSD – Physical Form
- EEU Rules & Regulations Agreement 2022-2023
FOR EEU REGISTRATION NIGHT
These are the forms you will need to have ready for EEU Registration Night during your students specific day and time in August 2022. Note the EEU Quick Links at the right side on the top of the sidebar column to find the EEU calendar!
- Copy of your Registration Confirmation Email from FamilyID
- Parent Permission, Emergency Medical & Waiver of Claims
- Marching Band/Jazz/Percussion 2022-2023 Performance Donation Form or
Colorguard 2022-2023 Performance Donation Form
- EEU 2022-2023 Band & Colorguard Registration Form